Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tree Hugging Helpers

 After our Thanksgiving weekend we stopped to get a tree.  Ryder was SO excited and the fact that we got it at home depot just put him over the edge.  It's funny how much faster you can make decisions with 2 babies running around you.  I remember looking at all the trees over and over in years past.  It was more like, "yep, that looks like a good one!"  And Ryder approved.  He kept hugging our tree...
Daddy & Rydie
 Mommy & Paisley - she was really more interested than she shows here!
 We got it home, pulled everything out, Ryder and I made some cookies and we started decorating.  When we pulled out the kids little nativity set (which Ryder calls "My NA-TV") he remembered it and could actually tell us who everyone was.
 Helping daddy with the lights.
 Playing along with the Christmas music
Gave our old wreath a facelift...
 The FAT little Christmas tree all decked out. Except for the bottom foot of course!
 My little music ornaments I made (inspiration Pottery Barn's Christmas!)
Mantle - with one of my Perfectly Paisley wreaths. ;)

No comments: