Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First Christmas Program!

A few weeks ago we had our Christmas program at church.  It was Ryder's on stage debut!  (Well, that might be a bit of a stretch.)  He looked so cute when he came out with his class...

Singing the first song.  Which he maybe sang 2-3 words of :)
 Oh, time for a rest.  
 I was trying to be sneaky and not let him see me... failed.  He saw me.   This is about the point in song number 2 when he started yelling at me, "I need to go POTTY!"  So that's what we did during song 3.
 And then he finished up the rest of the program with this...
 At the end they came back up and did a little Charlie Brown nativity thing, but I was on stage during that part to sing at the end and didn't get any pictures.   But here's Ryder showing off his cow shirt with Daddy afterwards... 

While I'm on the church subject thought I'd show some pics of the banners I made for church.  This was for the kids area, Promiseland...
 And in the lobby we used a lot of sheet music, old papers and birds and I did 2 for that area.
 This one was big and said Joy to the World, but only got a good pic of JOY.
It was fun.  Starting beginning of the year I'll have lots of new party stuff for Perfectly Paisley!

No comments: