Monday, December 27, 2010

I {heart} news babies!

 So happy to say that my friend Kristin had her baby on Thursday, December 23rd!  Just in time for me to drop by on our way out of town for Christmas and meet sweet, precious baby Elle Madison Edwards! I am so proud of Momma Kristin and we are extremely happy & excited for her & Phillip as they enter into the fun world of parenthood!  Me and the sweet itty bitty...
We headed home Thursday night and on Christmas Eve I FINALLY got to go meet baby Hudson!  Michelle gave birth to Hudson Stuart Curry on December 2nd!  He was early due to all he was making his Mamma endure at the end of pregnancy!  But, he is so sweet!  I got to just sit and hold him forever.  There's just something about a little newborn in your arms!  So happy for Michelle, Chris & big brother Hayden!

No comments: