Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rachel getting married!

I headed to Dallas on Wednesday both kids & dog in tow!!! We'd all been a little sick, so it made for an interesting morning getting out the door and on our way - but I did it! The reason for this trip was to be there for Rachel's wedding. Daniel already had plans to go to the deer lease for opening weekend, so I decided to spend the extra days there with the fam. Wednesday night us girls took Rach out for a fun dinner at a mediterranean place on Greenville called Cafe Izmir which was awesome!

Paisley joined in on her first "girls night" :)

and she fit right in...


The bride-to-be...

Friday night was the wedding. It was at sunset by the lake and it was beautiful. I had the honor of singing and my daddy played guitar.




Just married...




Boots!

me & the bride :)



Congrats Rachel & Jason!!!

No comments: