Monday, July 28, 2008

Part 3 of the weekend: the wedding

So the last event of the weekend was the wedding. Daniel's cousin Blake got married Saturday night and Daniel played guitar. Ryder did surprisingly well & was a happy boy in spite of his lack of sleep - he just didn't want to miss a thing! Here he is ready to party!

Grammy got to show Ryder off to everyone!


Tyler & Ryder having a little chat!

Hanging out with his great grandparents


He crashed during the loudest part of the night

The aunties with their nephew!

And finally the happy new married couple: Blake & Stephanie


We had a GREAT weekend at home with family & friends. Got back in last night and today I've just been doing laundry and catching up - AND thanks to all you people loving on Ryder all weekend he doesn't want me to put him down - why would he? He's been held ALL weekend! :) Plus yesterday was I think the first time he tried to reached for someone and he tried to reach for Mimi while my Poppi was holding him. And then today he did it to me while sitting in his swing! And how am I supposed to turn that down?? :)

No comments: