Monday, July 14, 2008

Wish it were a rainy Monday.

It hasn't rained in days! Our yard is so thirsty and it's slightly overcast today, but not quite rainy yet. Ryder and I decided to stay in and take it easy today anyway. We've had another fun week since the last blog. Ryder got a new chair (well, it's more for next year when he can sit up a little better, but he seemed to like it ok already)!

Since he decided to start holding on to things the main thing he's been attached to is this little stuffed monkey rattle. He's been sleeping with one hand on it in his swing, laying in the floor with it and talking to it of course!


He loves bath time now - I think he just likes being naked!


Saturday we got to have lunch with Chris & Michelle while they were passing through. Ryder loves his Auntie Shell...


Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner - and of course Ryder loved having company. Then yesterday morning at church Ryder ran sound with Daddy while Mommy sang! It was the most ADORABLE thing ever. He hung out in his baby bjorn on Daniel during practice & worship and loved it! I HAVE to get a picture next time. I guess the 2 services wore him out just like us because we got home, called Grammy to tell her Happy Birthday and then he was OUT! "Sunday afternoon laying before the Lord!" :)

Don't worry - I know it looks like he can't breathe, but he was fine! :)

Well, while I've been sitting here blogging it has started to thunder! Maybe the rain is on its way. Too bad I have to get ready to go to work in a few minutes and can't stay in and enjoy it... oh well, my yard will!

1 comment:

Amanda Bradley said...

He is too cute! I am ashamed to admit this, but being home all day I've caught a "few" episodes of Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, and they nicknamed their son Liam Monkey. Perhaps he had a monkey rattle he was attatched to as well? Anyways, it's a cute nickname if you're in need of another :o)