Thursday, November 18, 2010

Michelle's baby shower!

The kiddos & I headed up to Dallas over the weekend so that I could be there to help throw a baby shower for my dear friend Michelle who's anticipating the arrival of sweet baby Hudson in just a few short weeks!  The Momma... 
Cupcakes!  (Made by Katey - toppers by me - oh Perfectly Paisley that is! ;)
And the decked out diaper cake!  
 Presents!
 Paisley making the rounds and entertaining.
 Blanket- made by Daniel's mom!  sooo cute.
 Paisley & Rachel - seeing who has the biggest mouth!
Her Baby Wreath!  So this is my newest creation.  The thought here is hang it on the door to the shower to welcome your guests, THEN take it to the hospital door when the baby is born and fill in your info there to greet your baby's guests, then hang it on our door at home or the nursery door!  This is the first one, more to come.  For custom orders contact me or my ETSY page!  :)
 Mimi & Paisley!
 Hostesses and the Mommy-of-Honor!
 Mommy & Big Brother Hayden!
Can't wait to meet you baby Hudson, you are SO loved!!!

No comments: