Thursday, August 6, 2009

Momma's Little Shopper

Considering the title of the last post I thought this only appropriate. Today Ryder got some new converse high-tops at the outlet mall (for $4.99 I must add!!) and he was pretty excited about them. He carried them in his lap around the store and threw a FIT when I took them to pay for them. So this afternoon when he woke up from his nap I took them out of the bag and he lit up. He carried them around in the little box and at one point ran up to me holding them out and shouted out a long line of jibberish (that clearly made sense to him) with a loud clear word at the end, "SHOES!" So the sentence went a little something like this: "!@#$ @%&@% ^*$& %* &# SHOES!" :) Was so cute & quite humorous to me, the shoe addict. He then greeted his Daddy with the box of shoes when he walked in the door. I told Daniel about the sentence and his response was, "Great one of his first clear words is shoes." That's my baby boy! :)

No comments: