Friday, May 8, 2009

It's A...

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We met our little girl this morning! She was moving around, waving, kicking & smiling at us! :) I couldn't believe it was a girl, Daniel said he knew it was, but I was sure it was another boy. The sonographer of course waited until the very end of the sonogram and measured everything else on the little body first before looking to see the sex. But toward the end she was measuring the legs and tail bone and I knew I did not see what I saw with Ryder! :) And I was right. But I asked several times after she said it was a girl, just to make sure!!!
Here she is with a cute little *smiling* profile shot:


Her sweet little feet:

And an arrow to point out that it's a girl:

We are thrilled. And I can't stop smiling...

2 comments:

Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS BETH!!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING! I love the "smiling profile"!

Kathy of the HavinsNest said...

We're so happy and excited for y'all. I love the smiling profile. She is already beautiful.