Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wonderfully Wicked Weekend.

The kiddos & I headed up to Dallas for the weekend. Saturday night the girls & I had a special night planned to go see WICKED at Dallas Summer Musicals. I've been waiting a long time to see this musical. I've tried to see it in NYC, Dallas & Austin, but it never worked out. It definitely lived up to the hype and was truly amazing!
http://a1.vox.com/6a00c225211f9b8e1d00c2252296b98e1d-500pi
Before the show we had a nice leisurely meal at Taverna which was awesome. We just talked and laughed and caught up on life. Was great to be together. Love these girls so much...



After the show!

And getting a little restless in the parking lot. :)

Sunday we celebrated my Grandmommie's 75th Birthday. Grandmommie stops to give Paisley some love.

Ryder playing and laughing with his cousins...

He kinda thought it was his party...

But it was hers. Lots of people came by to show her love. Good party.
~ Happy 75th, Grandmommie! ~

No comments: