Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend was pretty low key for us. Friday night we had a community group pool party.
Ryder hanging out with his girlfriends - Addie & Providence.

Paisley relaxing by the pool with Kristin

my little swimmers.

Paisley LOVED kicking in the water!

Over the weekend we also got out Ryder's pool for the backyard, to which he exclaimed, "POOL PARTY!" So we went with it... We had our own little pool party. :)


Paisley would have jumped right in if I'd let her! I did get in with her & she screamed with glee! :) And just laughed at brother.

Monday I worked in the morning and in the afternoon we went to central market, ate lunch and Ryder played on the playground.
LOVES her daddy!

The first thing Ryder saw when we walked in central market was cookies! And he did NOT forget - he waited for those chocolate chips!

And we ended the day with homemade popsicles...

AND avocado- she loves it!!

*and I did not edit this picture - her eyes are that blue!*

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

your pictures are gorgeous - as usual! I'm a fan of the pool -it's better than the hard plastic ones!