Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

We went to spend the Mother's Day weekend with family. Saturday I was honored to sing at the Mother/Daughter Luncheon at my parents church. I got to do a full little set of songs, which I have not done in a long time. It went well and was nice to have all the women together. We had a big group! Daniel's grandmothers, my grandmothers and even Aunts.
Starting from the left: Grandma Williams, Grandma West, Becky (Daniel's mom), Nana, Grandmommie, Aunt Sissy, Monica (my mom), Aunt Paula - holding Paisley, me, Robin

Me and my sweet baby girl and my sweet mother

Sunday for Mother's Day we had lunch at Daniel's parents with lots of family!

Brandy & Paisley

4 generations of women with Grandma Williams - Jade, Sarah, Karen, Becky, Rachel, Me w/Paisley, Grandma, Brandy

Daddy & his girl!


Ryder had a very exciting day with all his cousins!

Me & my daddy and my girl.
.
Best mother's day gift this year... a sweet baby girl.

And our attempt at a family picture. again.

It was a good Mother's Day. Glad we were able to spend the weekend with our Mothers and Grandmothers. So blessed to have them ALL in our lives.
Mimi & Grammy with their babes!!!


Proverbs 31:25
"...she is clothed with strength & dignity and can laugh at {look forward to} the days to come..."

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: