Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter!

So this is the last of my blogs about our big Easter weekend. {It's taken me all week to get this done -that's how we've been playing catch up.} We were lucky to be able to fit this all into one weekend and so happy to spend Easter with our family this year. I can't remember the last time we did. We went to church with my parents and afterward there was an Easter egg hunt. Ryder knew exactly what to do. I don't think he really even knew or cared that anything was in the eggs but he did go after them, pick them up, then drop them or the whole basket, and repeat. Here he is waiting to GO!

my sweet Paisley girl, just taking it all in.

His "surprised" face.


not sure what he's doing, "quacking," maybe?!?

with my little easter bunnies!

proof that I still wear HIGH heels... even while egg hunting ;)

We went to have lunch with Mimi & Poppy & the grandmothers. Ryder's helping:

Paisley & Grandma

And with Grandmommie

lunch together.

Then we headed to the egg hunt with Daniel's family. Their egg hunt is serious business. It's what I like to call "all-terrain!" It was starting to drizzle by this point, but Ryder & Tyler didn't seem to care!

Where are the Eggs?

Paisley & Grammy!

And with Auntie Sarah


Pause from the hunt to hug Grandpa - so sweet.


With the Aunties Rachel & Sarah! Ryder did NOT want to sit.

Paisley & Nana

And a we try for a family pic again... 3rd day in a row.


It was a good Easter. Glad to spend it with our loved-ones. The weekend was busy & hectic, but great and worth it all.
Headed back... this was just after we'd gotten on the highway!

No comments: