Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lately...

So most of the recent blogs have been all about getting ready for baby girl... but baby boy has been into things lately too! He is jabbering none stop - most of it making no sense to anyone other than himself. He's mimicking some funny things here too. Here he is in my bathroom. While I was getting ready one day. He decided he would bring Rocky's bed in there with me and take a little rest...

Sunday morning, also while I was trying to get ready, I left Ryder in his highchair eating his breakfast. He was being so nice and quiet. I thought to myself, 'man, he must have been so hungry and he's being so good this morning.' Well, a few minutes later I went back in to see that he had eaten his food, thrown the plate in the floor and then taken his sippy cup and some how used the milk to splatter paint everything surrounding him. I mean, milk was in his hair, his belly button, on the surrounding chairs, on my painting on the table... everywhere. You have to click on the picture to see the true beauty of his "milk art." He was so proud of himself.

So everyone's been asking if Ryder is ready for the baby... well, if you ask Ryder, "Are you ready for baby sister?" He shakes his head no and says, "Uh uh!" The answer is really... he has no clue! Mimi got Ryder this book called, "Babies" that is all about getting ready for a baby sibling. He's been carrying it around the house and he'll point to the pictures and say, "Baba."



Guess we'll find out what BIG BROTHER does in a couple day!!!

1 comment:

J.B.L said...

So exciting to be doing it all over again. We are praying for you guys. Can't wait to meet that sweet little cupcake!