Thursday, September 2, 2010

First day of SCHOOL!

Ryder started "school" yesterday!  I use that term lightly.  It's more of a mother's day out type program.  He will go 2 mornings a week.  This really was a quick decision and the place we chose just happened to have one spot left!  It's a very small program and he'll get lots of attention.  His special classes will be music, sign language, bible & yoga!  We think it will give him the structured learning he's wanting these days, get some energy out and give me some special time with my sweet girl.  This is all new, so I guess we'll see how it goes.  He was very excited leading up to going and SO very excited about his backpack!  And his lunchbox...
Showing off the rockstar backpack!
Such a BIG boy!
He was so happy that he even agreed to POSE for pictures on the porch!!!
Off we go... yay school!
He led the way & marched right in!
And then he got in his class, looked around, heard one of the other kids scream for his mom and suddenly realized I was leaving!  He screamed & screamed, but by the time I was out the door he was fine.  He had a blast and told me all about it when I went to pick him up.  Paisley and I had a great & productive morning.  She was so sweet and I could totally tell the one on one time with her was needed.  We ran lots of errand (in a much quicker time I might add!!) and when I went to get her out of the car this is what I found...

No comments: