Wednesday, July 8, 2009

28 weeks.

Thursday I had my 28 week Dr. visit including a sonogram. Baby girl is definitely, no question still a girl... whew! (We've bought a lot of pink!) She is right on track, measuring in the 48th percentile, so almost exactly where she should be at this point. She weighs about 2 1/2 pounds now and was doing even more gymnastics this time! In the picture below her profile is on the left and yes, those are hands and feet in her face, moving around so much that there are what look to be bubbles! :)

Everything else seems good, except that again I have to go back for a second glucose test as I did with Ryder because I tested ONE point high. Not worried about it, just a pain to have your blood taken every hour for 3 hours on an empty stomach while 7 months pregnant! Not fun!
Other than that all is well... she's a growing little girl and I'm feeling it more and more by the day now!

No comments: