Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My very, happy birthday.

Yesterday was my 28th b-day and I ended up having a surprisingly happy day. Ryder's been a little fussy the past few days, teething, too active for his own good, etc... so I wasn't really expecting much other than that yesterday. But he woke up happy and took a nice long nap and Daniel got home early, so the day was good. And I got these... the first delivered in the morning to my door... sent from my daddy :) The second that Ryder picked out. Daniel says he literally pointed directly at them.

I also got other surprises in the mail & sweet calls from family & friends.
We went to eat at Kona at the Domain for an early dinner.


Yes, that's a big armadillo that he's riding! ha! :)

We "walked" around for a while... look at little man go!!!


"Yay! I can walk everywhere now! Happy Birthday, Mommy!" :)

And we ended the day at the Coach outlet.... where, Mama Got a Brand New Bag! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy late birthday Beth! You look so cute pregnant! And Ryder is adorable. I was just telling Amanda how much fun we would have if we were all 3 still in Nashville having playdates with our little boys...., and your soon to be daughter!