Monday, May 5, 2008

Kirsten Visits!

Kirsten came from Nashville to visit this weekend! She got lots of quality Ryder time & he of course LOVED his Aunt Kiki!! :) We had to give her a good taste of Austin, so we shopped, showed her around town & ate Mexican food ALL weekend- what else? I mean really- we ate Pappasitos, Freebird & Chuys! You thought I was kidding. It was SO great to be with her, we miss her so, so much!! Come back soon...


Ryder's first trip to Pappasitos had to be documented...
I think he liked it, he behaved very nicely!

The boys in plaid...


Kirsten, me & Ryder - he's in that sling I'm wearing!






Our baby boys love her... rocky even slept with her & cried when she left!


And on a side note bath time is getting better (there's less screaming now!), I just had to follow up on the previous bath blog.


1 comment:

Amanda Bradley said...

Beth, Ryder is precious! It's amazing just to watch the transition in the few pictures I've seen- I'm getting excited as I approach my own baby watch countdown.