Sunday, January 1, 2012

The crazy month of December..

 This is the story of our last month of the year!  
Crazy but fun...
 We started things off and got our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving.  The kids were a BIG help ;)
 
 But they did really like having the tree for the month.  Even enough to pose for a picture!  shocking!!!
 I hosted a cookie decorating playdate for MOMS club one morning.  11 toddlers and a LOT of sprinkles.  I am still finding sprinkles in my house! haha.  But they had fun...
 We went to see SANTA.  Ryder was really into Santa this year... and asked a LOT of questions.  (TOO many that I wasn't prepared for!)  He marched right up and told him what he wanted... a Franchesco Remote Control Car (Cars 2) and Paisley followed and said, "And I want a BIG BABY DOLL !!!"  :)
Waiting in line...
 Such a sweet santa...
 
 And the official picture... with NO smile from Paisley girl!  Oh well, she looks pretty anyway.
Ryder's pre-k party...
 Paisley hanging with Grace...
 sweet little hands...
 Book exchange...
 A couple days later he had a little school program.  His class sang a couple Christmas songs and were so cute!  Although he let me know he has his eyes set on the role of Joseph for next year in the 4yr old class!
 Proud Momma :)
 His super amazing teacher!  Can you tell he loves her!?!
 heading home... they were not happy with me!
I'm skimming over many points in the month, but we did go to a bunch of parties!  One night Daniel & I got dressed up and went to some friends party...
We also went on a super fun limo lights tour with our friends the Stephens.  It was a shagged out "Longhorn Limo!"
(And my camera went dead)  :(  But we went downtown and stopped at Mozarts for a lights show!

I headed to Dallas with the kids the week before Christmas so we had a few days there to hang out and get ready.  We started off by doing a gingerbread house with Mimi & Poppy.  They ate so much of the candy... proof...
 The final product.  It was missing more candy as the days went on...
I also got to have a Christmas Brunch with the girls...
That's the month in review... busy and fun.  In the midst of all that we worked a lot and I had a lot of party stuff to do.  More on that to come soon!  
That leads us to Christmas DAY...

No comments: